Friday, September 2, 2011

China Glaze Crackle Glaze Metals - Latticed Lilac

Here's another one of the CG Crackle Glazed Metals. For a base color I used China Glaze Urban Night and the Metal Crackle on top is Latticed Lilac. I like the color combo, but the lilac color is so light, it almost looks silver. I would actually prefer if it looked a little more purple because I already own O.P.I. Silver Shatter and CG Metal Crackle in Platinum Pieces (silver) so I was hoping it would look completely different from other ones I own already. Still great color and formula though!



3 comments:

  1. Great combo! I can see a hint of purple in the crackle, but that could be the reflection or something from the base color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love putting silver crackles/shatter over purple. It always coming out looking really amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com