Wednesday, January 11, 2012

China Glaze Eye Candy Collection

Hi everyone! Today I have China Glaze Eye Candy swatches to show you. I know I'm a tad late, but it's my blog and I still feel like doing it =] These were released as Holiday 2011 polishes and there are 6 in the collection. They're inspired by Marilyn Monroe and described as 3-D glitters because there are different sizes and shapes of glitter in each polish to give a 3-D effect.

Love Marilyn. Indoors.

Outdoors.

Blonde Bombshell. Indoors.

Outdoors.

Material Girl. Indoors.

Outdoors.

Lorelei's Tiara. Indoors.

Outdoors.

Some Like It Haute. Indoors.

Outdoors.

Marry A Millionaire. Indoors.

Here's an enlarged photo since it looks a little blurry in the above photo.

Outdoors.

I used three coats for each. Some were actually fine in two, but I did a third for good measure. All photos are shown with one coat of topcoat. These are all beautiful. Personally I would wear all of them alone except Lorelei's Tiara and Marry A Millionaire. They're pretty, but not my favorite colors. Blonde Bombshell and Marry A Millionaire have bar glitter, which I thought was pretty cool. Some Like It Haute has holo glitter which I think looks gorgeous against it's dark base. Formula was good. I read that Material Girl is pretty thick and added polish thinner before use, so if it does have an issue, I wouldn't know. Hope you enjoyed these lovely glitters! Until next time.

5 comments:

  1. wow *.*

    I'd like to recommend my iPod giveaway, it is open internationally! Thank you :)

    http://alanora.blogspot.com/2012/01/ipod-nyeremenyjatek.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. I'm giving you the Cute Blog Award! I hope you accept it :)
    http://bunnynails.blogspot.com/2012/01/cute-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com