Sunday, March 25, 2012

Effie Trinket Inspired Nails

Happy Hunger Games! So I'm sure tons of people have read the book and/or watched the Hunger Games this weekend. Honestly, I hate reading, but after hearing about the China Glaze Capitol Colours Collection and all the bloggers talking about how excited they were, I decided to read the book. I'm so happy I did because I loved it! I also watched the movie this weekend and I really enjoyed it. Anyways, with all the Hunger Games in the air, I decided to do my nails inspired by the mani Effie Trinket wore during The Reaping. I used China Glaze Traffic Jam as my base and then sponged on O.P.I. Bling Dynasty and Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Golden-I.




4 comments:

  1. Oooh I really like this! It's so pretty and looks just like her nails! Good job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your recreation! And that gold polish is stunning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg i thought i already commented on these! they look awesome, beautiful gold

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com