Friday, June 22, 2012

31 Day Nail Challenge--Day 22: Inspired by a Song

Happy Friday! Today's theme is inspired by a song. I had to look up a couple videos and lyrics to start getting some inspiration, but I found it! I chose to do my nails inspired by Katy Perry's "California Gurls." I mostly got my inspiration from stuff in the music video. You can watch it here. I used a bunch of stuff. I think the most I've ever used in one mani so I'll just tell you that I stamped using Konad Q1 (cupcakes and icecream), Konad M17 (letters), and Red Angel RA 110 (heart and half moon swirl).









5 comments:

  1. This is so cute!!! I really need to get that KONAD plate your used on your index! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool. You really did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! This is so awesome, I absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! You are so awesome! Love this!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com