Friday, June 29, 2012

31 Day Nail Challenge--Day 29: Inspired by the Supernatural

Good morning pretties! Today's theme is inspired by the supernatural. This challenge is one of my least favorites, both with the theme and how my mani turned out. Maybe I'm just being critical of myself, but it's my first time wearing gray polish ever and I'm not sure how I like it on me. I have stamps with haunted houses and stuff, but I didn't want it to turn into a Halloween mani so I didn't use much for this mani. I decided to stamp on top of a water marble so it wouldn't look plain either. I used a base of China Glaze Recycle and did a quick water marble using China Glaze Recycle and Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Black Out. I stamped using BM 223 in Konad White. 



5 comments:

  1. I think you are being too hard on yourself! The gray looks nice on you and you did a flawless job marbling and stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Great way to use a water marble.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look really awesome. I love the placement :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. a "quick water marble"?! What's your secret?! :-p Looks awesome, btw!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com