Saturday, August 4, 2012

China Glaze Peachy Keen and Bundle Monster 305

Happy Saturday ladies! Do any of you ever have a lack of nail inspiration? I do sometimes, but no need to fear, Pinterest is here! I love getting ideas from the stuff I see on there. I saw a beautiful mani from Pshiiit and I immediately had to recreate it. She used tape to create this look, but lucky me, I found a stamp that reminded me of it. I used China Glaze Peachy Keen and stamped using BM 305 in Essie Good As Gold. I'm kind of loving these =]



11 comments:

  1. I'm so excited to find out that you can stamp with the Essie Metallics successfully!

    Beautiful manicure!

    Ana from Simple Nail Art Tips

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is gorgeous!! I also have a mani stamped with that essie at the moment :D
    but peach and gold look great together and I love the design you used!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool I'm glad they work great for stamping for others cuz this one gave me a little trouble, I had to stamp up/down rather than my normal rolling motion. Thanks!

      Delete
  3. wow these are so pretty! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything about this mani!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey just found your blog via a bundlemonster shout out on twitter! I love the combination!, and you did a pristine job! Essie Good as Gold is my new favorite stamping polish! I need to get my paws on the others as well. Following!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com