Saturday, November 24, 2012

My Golden Birthday

Happy Saturday. I hope everyone is having a lovely Thanksgiving weekend. I sure am. Today I turn 24 so it's my golden birthday! I got OPI The Man with the Golden Gun last month and wanted to save it for a special occasion and I decided to use it for today's mani. I used OPI Don't Pretzel My Buttons, OPI Black Onyx, and OPI The Man with the Golden Gun. I added some gold studs from Born Pretty Store. I love how these turned out, I feel so glamorous!



13 comments:

  1. Happy birthday!
    Your mani is wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Very happy birthday from Bulgaria! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday! Today I have name-day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday : ) Your mani is gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Many happy returns! What a stunning and elegant manicure. I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Happy Golden Birthday!! What a great mani to celebrate your special day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday! Beautiful manicure for your special day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. happy birthday!! this is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy B-day (for yesterday). I love your mani.

    ReplyDelete
  10. HBD!!! Love this mani also. Such an edgy but soft look!

    ReplyDelete
  11. THE JAMES BOND NAIL POLISH :D LOVE IT: I've seen it in store and really wanted to get it, maybe I will :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com