Friday, December 14, 2012

Christmas Sweater Nails

Happy Friday! The holidays are just around the corner so I did some festive nails for today. I saw a Christmas sweater inspired mani by The Nail Network and I just had to re-create it because it's brilliant. Here's China Glaze With Love stamped using BM 14, BM 214, and Konad M57 in Konad White. I did a full mani so I ended up stamping 30 times! A little time consuming, but the end result is so worth it. My final is on Monday so you won't hear from me until after it's over. Wish me luck!



15 comments:

  1. Wow, how did you get the images so exactly in the middle of your nails??? this looks really great! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I didn't always get them in the center on the first try. If it was off center, I used regular tape to pull off the stamped image and tried again =]

      Delete
  2. You did a perfect job on this, the hard work paid off! Good luck on your final!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think i need more stamping plates! These look great :). Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool sweater! Good luck on your final!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, so Christmas!! I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com