Thursday, January 17, 2013

Essie Jamaica Me Crazy & MASH 39

Hey beauties! Today I have a mani inspired by something I saw a couple of days ago in the movie The Last Samurai. Katsumoto's samurai sword was kept in a fuchsia cloth with gold fans on it and I had the perfect idea for a mani. I used Essie Jamaica Me Crazy and stamped using MASH 39 in Essie Good As Gold. I love getting inspired by random things! Where do you ladies find your inspiration?




Do you ladies remember the butterfly wing manicure I created last week? I entered it into a contest so if you liked it, please vote for me here--I'm entry #11--Natalie Niu.



8 comments:

  1. It's gorgeous (again). Your stamping is always so neat. I'll vote for your butterfly mani because it looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! And I love that movie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely amazing stamping...as always! You almost make me want Jamaica Me Crazy...and I hate those kinds of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous finish - really professional! I couldn't even attempt that, so I'll stick to plain colours. As for inspiration - definitely travel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this!! And I voted for your other mani :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com