Thursday, April 18, 2013

Nail Polish Couture Sparkling Water


Happy Thursday! Today I have another indie polish to show you. Here's one coat of Nail Polish Couture Sparkling Water over a base of OPI Euros Euro. Sparkling Water is a sheer blue jelly with some holographic glitter. The holographic glitter is coarse, but smooths out nicely with topcoat. There's also some  beautiful blue shimmer in the polish as well that makes it look very vibrant (click photos for enlargement). You can purchase this from Nail Polish Central.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com