Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Yellow, Orange, and Pink Watermarble

Hi ladies! Sorry for the boring title LOL. I have a quick post for you today because I'm doing my online Kaplan course this week and it's pretty much taking up all my time. I haven't water marbled in about 2 1/2 months so this one is not my best. No worries though, I tried again and have a better one coming up this week! For this water marble I used Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear polishes: Mellow Yellow, Sun Kissed, and Coral Reef. How much do you all enjoy doing water marbling?



12 comments:

  1. I LOVE the colors on this! It reminds me of a smoothie haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! I wish I could do this. I really love these colors. You did a fab job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dema! You can, don't give up and keep practicing!

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous. You succeed every time, I wish I could say that :-).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katherine! Sometimes if I don't like a design I take it off and start over =P Don't feel bad

      Delete
  4. Beautiful! I seriously fail at marbling every single time - how do you make yours so beautiful?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sara! Practice I guess. Also use watery polishes so they spread well in the water. I also use warm temp bottled water.

      Delete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com