Sunday, June 2, 2013

NCLA Nail Wraps--Review & Tutorial


Hey ladies! Today I have my first NCLA Nail Wraps to review. I received both of these sets from Nail Polish Canada. The galaxy design I have is called "Stephanie's Galaxy" and the pink crystal design is called "Reflect Yourself!" They are not made of nail polish and don't require any heating to apply them. You just clean your nails with polish remover, apply basecoat, apply a nail wrap to your nail, file off the excess, and add topcoat--super easy! This was the fastest mani I have ever done, ever. Each set comes with 2 sheets of nail wraps with 22 nail wraps on each (44 total) and a nail file. You can get so much use out of these especially if you use some occasionally for accent nails.




These are amazing! Love the print so much!






I really loved both of these, but my favorite has to be Stephanie's Galaxy. These were so easy to apply and I can say with confidence anyone can use them. You can purchase Stephanie's Galaxy here and Reflect Yourself here for $16 each. 

Also I made my very first YouTube video on how to apply these so please check it out so the time I spent on it doesn't go to waste lol. It took me awhile to figure everything out, but at least I know how to make a video for next time! If you like my video/subscribe it will make me super happy! =]







4 comments:

  1. You did a great job with them. To tell you the truth, I thought these nail wraps were absolutely horrid after seeing reviews on other blogs. Hmmm...now I'm thinking maybe a lot of it has to do with how they are applied. The were full of bubbles and the edges were crazy jagged on other reviews. The galaxy ones are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whaat? I didn't read any reviews before trying them out so I guess that's good I went into it with an open mind. I thought they were so cool I would pay for the galaxy ones =P

      Delete
  2. Flashy designs, lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com