Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Nude, Gold, & Coral Gradient Dotticure

Hey loves! Oops I didn't realize it's been a whole week since I posted. It was my hubby's birthday this weekend and I guess I've just been busy with that, preparing for the NCLEX, and other nursing recertification things. No worries though, I have pics of a few manis that I did that just need editing. Here's a gradient dotticure I wore for 6 entire days. I can't remember the last time I wore a mani for that long so I hope that gives you an idea of how busy I was lol. I used a base of OPI Don't Pretzel My Buttons and made the dots using Essie Good As Gold and Essie Come Here. This design will always be a favorite of mine. I used this tutorial from Chalkboard Nails. You should all give it a try!



8 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your nails and nail art. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I love this color combo! So simple, but so pretty :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a good dotticure and this one is really pretty! I love your color choices.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Abby! I rarely do dotticures, but this is my favorite design

      Delete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com