Wednesday, July 17, 2013

OPI Vant to Bite My Neck & PUEEN 26

Hey beauties! I had a lot of fun over the weekend camping for my 2 year wedding anniversary. This was mine and hubby's 2nd time camping together with my sister and her husband and I think we will start going annually. Also I mentioned in my last post that I was entering that mani in a contest on Instagram and I just wanted to let you know that I won! I was so happy to wake up to that this morning. I won some KIKO polishes from the UK. Can't wait to receive my prize because I've been wanting to try that brand.

Onto today's mani. I did this quickly last week just to have something to post. I've been wearing a gel polish for about a week because I'm going to review it and it's kind of preventing me from changing my nails. For this mani I used OPI Vant to Bite My Neck and stamped using PUEEN 26 in China Glaze Harmony. The base photographed so dark I'm not sure why, but this actually did look very pretty in person!



Here's some pics of hubby & I camping at Big Sur, CA over the weekend.


5 comments:

  1. Wonderful!
    I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, very pretty! =) And nice photos of you two as well ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous nails as always. This pretty filigree design from Pueen 26 has quickly become one of my all time favourites :). You and you hubs are gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com