Wednesday, November 20, 2013

She' Nail Polish--Swatches & Review

Happy Humpday! Sorry haven't posted in a few days. It's my birthday this Sunday so I'm trying to finish up a bunch of assignments before then. I wanted to do birthday nails and Catching Fire nails this week, but I don't think I'll have enough time for both. I guess we'll see what I end up wearing on my nails this weekend soon enough. Today I have some swatches of an indie brand called She' Nail Polish. It's created by Rashetta from NYC, is not tested on animals, and the polish is 4-free of formaldehyde, toluene, camphor and dibutyl phthalate (DBP). 2 of the polishes are from her "Falling into Fall" collection and 1 is from her "Fight Like a Girl" cancer collection. Swatches are shown with topcoat.


Lyght--3 coats. Streaky first coat, but leveled out nicely. 


Leave Me--3 coats. This one had a slightly thin formula, but built up nicely. There are some tiny green particles in this one that I wasn't crazy about. 


Libby--3 coats. Good creamy formula. 

My favorite of the 3 is Libby, but I also really liked Lyght. What I like about this brand is that it's refreshing to see an indie nail polish line offer creme polishes--my favorite finish! You can purchase these polishes here from the She' Nail Polish site for $6 each

3 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com