Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thanksgiving Cornucopias

Happy Thanksgiving loves! I just finished this late night Thanksgiving manicure. I missed out on doing birthday nails and I didn't want to miss this occasion too. I have so many stamping plates with images that can pretty much be used once a year so you can imagine how missing an opportunity would frustrate me. I did some simple tan and gold nails with cornucopias on them. I used OPI A-Piers to be Tan and stamped using BM-H13 in Essie Good as Gold. The gold nails have OPI Liquid Sand Honey Ryder. I opted to use topcoat with this liquid sand this time around, but I wear textured polish either way. How do you wear textured polish?



1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com