Saturday, January 3, 2015

Color Club Fierce & MoYou London Kaleidoscope 10

Happy Saturday friends! Hope everyone is having a great start to the new year so far. Today I have what I would call a nail fail. I swatched the Color Club Seven Deadly Sins collection for you guys and this color had a lot of different colored glitters in it that it kind of ended up looking like mud. What do you even stamp over something that looks like mud? I tried something, but not really diggin' it. I used Color Club Fierce and stamped using MoYou London Kaleidoscope 10 in China Glaze Harmony. What do you guys do when you have a base color that you can't figure out what to do with?


2 comments:

  1. I think the purple stamping makes the base look better! And it doesn't even look like mud you're crazy! When I have a base color I can't figure out what to do with I gravitate towards some of my fav images. Swirls, geometric. To make me feel better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL thanks. That made me feel better. I'll try that next time!

      Delete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com