Sunday, May 10, 2015

Mint Green with Silver Polka Dots

Happy Mother's Day! Today I have a mani from last month and this one has a little story to it. I did this mani on Easter even though I already did an Easter themed manicure for my blog. I used a pastel color since I was still in the Easter spirit. During the week that I wore this, I found out the night before that graduation pictures were the next day. I didn't have time to change it up, so now this is the mani in my graduation photos. I wish I knew ahead of time, but in the end I guess it's not a terrible thing. I'm happy I actually had my nails painted and used gel so it my polish didn't have any chips.

I used OPI GelColor That's Hula-rious and stamped using Konad M79 in Mundo de Unas Silver.




Here's my grad pic with this mani! I just have one more paper to turn in and in 2 weeks I'll officially be done with school! Yay!

2 comments:

  1. Hey at least they weren't St. Patrick's nails or anything haha! Fabulous nails and pictures. Hooray for almost being done with school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha very true! Thanks Rei! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com