Friday, November 27, 2015

Madam Glam Mama Mia Chamelon Gel--Swatch & Review


Who else totally splurged and shopped all the Black Friday deals today? I did some serious shopping today, online luckily, but OMG so many deals! Today I have another chameleon gel from Madam Glam to share with you. This one is called Mama Mia. It's a pink when warm and plum when cold and there's silver glitter throughout. This was so hard to photograph because the house and my fingers were so cold that I had to have a cup of microwaved water and a cup of ice water to keep dunking them in and even with that they kept turning the cold color. Poopy cold weather!




I stamped over it using MoYou London Pro 11 in Mundo de Unas White. This was my 2nd time using one of Madam Glam's Chameleon Gels and I was just as impressed this time as I was the first time. It wore well, transitioned easily, and impressed tons of people. You can purchase this here for $19.95.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com