Saturday, October 15, 2016

OPI GelColor What's the Hatter with You & MoYou London Holy Shapes 03


Hi beauties! Sorry it's been awhile since my last post. I've been sick the last 2 weeks and haven't felt up to doing much. Here's a mani I did using a new stamping polish I got from Bundle Monster.

I used OPI GelColor What's the Hatter with You and stamped using MoYou London Holy Shapes 03 in Bundle Monster Nation's Treasure.

The stamping polish was okay. It seems like it's made up of fine glittery flakes rather than pigmented polish. I tried to use another stamping polish (I Bleed Blue) in the trio set it came in and I had difficulty getting it to pick up or transfer due to the glitter particles. You can purchase this polish here in the trio for $12.99.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com